Chief Executive Officer
Before joining Winchester Technologies, Hui Lu has 16 years of experience in VLSI integrated circuit design, she also has 6 years of R&D experience in thin-film materials and device design, fabrication, characterization, and applications. In her career, she demonstrated a leadership capability in establishing custom design methodology from specification through design implementation and tape out of integrated circuits, an excellent track record of leading and mentoring engineers, and making major decisions.
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
Graduate courses in Electrical Engineering on RF Communication Systems, Analog IC Design, RFIC Designs, Semiconductor Devices, Microfabrication, etc.
- Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Materials Science and Engineering
- CEO, Winchester Technologies, LLC, Burlington, MA
- Hardware Design Engineer, Oracle Corporation, Burlington, MA
- Member of Technical Staff, Sun Microsystems, Sunnyvale, CA
- Jaguar Fast Cat Award, Sun Microsystems
- Director Fellowship, 1st Prize, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Science
- Best Paper Award, 8th Academic Conference, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Science