Winchester Technologies, LLC, founded in 2009, has a total of 30 scientists and engineers’ research team capability. The mainstay is its management team, research team, and collaborative research members of Northeastern University’s Advanced Materials and Microsystems Laboratory (AMML) drawing support from Professor Nian Sun. Winchester Technologies has been focused intensively on magnetics research and product development for almost ten years. Winchester Technologies received more than 35 awards from different agencies, like NSF ERC, DARPA, AFOSR, and has signed more than 35 non-disclosure agreements with different companies for product evaluation and potential investments, including Raytheon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, Analog Devices Inc., Boeing, ALPSALPINE, SONY, Infineon, to many small businesses.
- Ultra-sensitive hand-held mobile gas sensors for various purposes.
- Novel magnetostrictive materials and radically new RF nanoelectromechanical system (NEMS) magnetoelectric sensors, and real-time electro-magneto brain activity mapping in awake, normally active live animals.
- Integrated nanoscale magnetic and magnetoelectric sensors with picoTesla sensitivity at DC and low frequencies.
- Integrated magnetic and magnetoelectric microdevices for power electronics.
- Integrated RF and microwave magnetic and magnetoelectric microdevices.
- Multifunctional materials based miniaturized antennas, filters, magnetic field sensors, inductors, etc.