Dr. Yen-Chun (Eric) Fu has more than 8 years of experience in micro- and nanofabrication, and device characterization. His specialty includes material process/analytics/measurement, semiconductor devices/processes, and technology development for emerging CMOS technology. Dr. Fu has published 21 high-quality papers.
- University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electronics and Nanoscale Engineering
- National Taiwan University (NTU), Taipei, Taiwan.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electronics Engineering
- National Tsinghua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Plasma Science Engineering / minor in Semiconductor Devices Processing & Measurement
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
- Research & Development Engineer, Tomort Automation Co., Ltd, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Assistant Engineer, National Nano Device Laboratories, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Front-End Module Engineer, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd (TSMC), Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Mechanical and Systems Engineer, Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- The bronze leaf award of IEEE PRIME